Sunday, November 16, 2008

MONEY

This is the latest addition to the family. We call him Money and this American cocker spaniel is only three months old! I had the ahem privilege of clearing his poop this morning and boy! - it was hard to breathe. It was my brother's idea to keep a pet while I was away. But apparently, he's now getting tired with all the maintenance he has to keep up with and so it seems I'm taking over. They say that dogs are really loyal animals and some argue that they feel more than us sometimes. I read of a story of how a depression striken dog commits sucuide by biting its own tongue after being put away by its owner. It's really sad but shit does happen.

There goes the saying, same shit different day.

Anyway, here's Money!



And that's my brother, without his pants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home